Swimming Australia's GO Club PB is the national swimming club standard that recognises and rewards swimming clubs by measuring their performance across five key areas: Memberships, Administration, Activities, Coaching and officiating, Marketing and promotion
Swimming clubs are the backbone of our sport and it is a key strategic priority of Swimming Australia Limited to ensure that clubs continue to develop and excel. The Australian Unity GO Club PB is a key component to measuring and rewarding your club on its ability.
What are the benefits of participating in the GO Club PB?
- Clubs can build a picture of their strengths and weaknesses, by comparing their results to previous years or by viewing them for the first time.
- Clubs who complete the GO Club PB will be eligible to apply for $5000 worth of equipment through the Swimming Australia Assistance Fund.
- Clubs will become eligable for 10 x $500 cash grants drawn at random.
- Participating clubs will receive a results poster comparing their club to the average scores for their state and the national average.
- Clubs achieving Green, Bronze, Silver or Gold will receive a rewards pack including a certificate of achievement, poster, badge for their club banner and the use of the GO Club PB logo for their newsletter or website.
- Clubs who achieve Gold will gain access to an appearance from a member of theTelstra Dolphins Australian Swim team and a mentor coach.
- Clubs will have their PB results displayed on the GO Swim 'find-a-club' search engine.
GO Club News
2012 GO Club PB Workbook
The 2012 Go Club PB Workbook is now available for clubs to download. The workbook has been released earlier this year to allow clubs to make an early start and get the best result. The workbook needs to be submitted online by 2nd April 2012 to Swimming Australia. Clubs can also use this workbook to implement strategies for the club to work towards for the 2012-2013 season.
The workbook can be downloaded here. An information flyer explaining GO Club PB can be downloaded here.