Swimming Western Australia
Published: Nov 27, 2012 01:02:33 PM
To all teams entered in the Victoria Park Christmas carnival please take note of the following changes:
1. Event 27 Mixed open 1500 m freestyle.
Now starting at 8.30am prior to event 1 as per program. All competitors entered in this event are to enter through the side access of the Aqua Life Centre off Somerset Street to avoid queuing. All Clubs with swimmers entered in this event are to provide three time keepers.
2. Overflow parking in the TAFE car park next to the Pool is available all day (please ignore the 3hr limit).
3. Can all swimmers be advised that the lawn area has a lot of bindii. Footwear and ground sheets ie. Picnic blanket is advisable.
4. Entry charges are $2.70 per swimmer and $1.70 spectators.
5. Food is available on the day. Hot dogs, burgers, fruit salad, snacks and drinks.
6. Expected finish time is 6.30pm.
7. Relay changes to be in to Meet Director by Event 21 for Freestyle Relays and Event 45 for the Medley Relays.