SAT – CS
A Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming (SAT CS) has the competence to teach junior Swimmers (i.e. Swimmers 12-years and younger) who are in the early stages of the competitive swimming development (advanced learn to swim, mini squads, junior squads and recreational swimming squads) and/or assist a suitably qualified and licenced Coach in the delivery of competitive swimming programs for age group (i.e. 13-18 years) and open Swimmers (training squads).
- Sunday, 7 December 2014 - COMPLETED
- Monday, 12th January 2015 - COMPLETED
- Saturday, 19th April 2015 - COMPLETED
- Saturday, 16th May 2015 - COMPLETED
- Saturday, 29th August 2015 - COMPLETED
- SWA Conference - Sunday, 11th October 2015 - Enrolment Form here (at the bottom of the page).
A Bronze Licence Coach will focus on promoting participation in competitive swimming, developing a broader range of skills and techniques for Club swimmers, encouraging swimmers to compete at district level and above all, encourage participation, swimming for fun, play and skills and a safe swimming environment.
- Thursday, 8th January 2015 - COMPLETED
- Sunday, 11th October 2015 - Registration Details here (at bottom of the page).
Please note: you must register for the Online Component and Workshop seperately.
Logon to the Learning Portal - > Click 'Browse Learning' -> 1. Enrol in the Bronze Coach Accreditation Course and 2. Bronze Workshop (WA)
Please contact Eleanor Cribb (Pathways Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (08) 9328 4599 if you have any queries regarding upcoming courses.