Vacant Coaching Positions
1) Swimming WA is currently seeking expressions of interest from affiliated members of Swimming
WA Regional clubs for the role of Country Coordinator.
To find out more click here.
2) Junior State Age Development Coach
Arena Swim Club Inc located at HBF Arena Joondalup has an exciting opportunity for a Casual Junior Sate Age Development Coach. The role will involve working 14 to 18 hours per week spread between morning, afternoons on both weekday and weekends and nominated swim meets as required.
Any applicant must hold the following education or skill sets:-
- Current NCAS registration at Bronze Accreditation level
- Hold a Fitness Industry AQF Diploma level or equivalent
- Membership in Australian Swimming Coaches’ Association
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Experience in development and implementing club and elite level of swimming coaching programmes
- Experience coaching achieved at state level
For further information please contact Sarah Kimber, President at Arena Swim Club Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm, Monday 29th September, 2014.