Vacant Coaching Positions
1) Swimming WA is currently seeking expressions of interest from affiliated members of Swimming
WA Regional clubs for the role of Country Coordinator.
To find out more click here.
2) Junior Coach
Arena Swim Club Inc located at HBF Arena Joondalup has an exciting opportunity for a Casual Junior Coach. The role will involve working 8 hours per week spread between morning, afternoons on both weekday and weekends and nominated swim meets as required.
Any applicant must hold the following education or skill sets:
- Hold current ASCTA Bronze Licence for Coaching Membership in Australian Swimming Coaches’ Association
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate Coordinate, plan and administer programs for the development of young swimmers.
- Work jointly with the with Head Coach on stroke technique and development
- Attend Swim Meets and club nights when required
- Have a passion for swimming and be able to inspire and challenge swimmers on a daily basis
- Work jointly with Arena Swim Club and its Committee on delivering an effective link from Junior Club Non-competitive Swim programs to Club Competitive Swim programs
- Willingness to learn the development and implementing of a Junior coaching program
For further information please contact Sarah Kimber
President at Arena Swim Club Inc at email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 15th November, 2014.