Vacant Coaching Positions
National Performance Coach
Arena Swim Club Inc, located at HBF Arena Joondalup, has an exciting opportunity for a National Performance Coach
The role will involve working 15-20 hours per week, spread between morning and afternoons on both weekdays and weekends, and nominated swim meets as required.
Applicants must hold the following education and skill sets:
- A motivated and enthusiastic coach who will create a positive learninig environment for our swimmers
- Current ASCTA Registration at Bronze Accreditation Level
- Hold a Fitness Industry AQF Diploma level or equivalent
- Membership in Australia Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Experience in the devleopment and implementing of an elite swim coaching program
- Experience coaching achieved at State and National Level
- Work jointly with Arena Swim Club Inc Executive Commitee
- Coordinate the implementation of a National Performance Swim program for the development of swimmers
- Attend Club Meets amd club nights when required
- Have a passion for swimming and be ablet o inspire and challenge swimmers on a daily basis
For further information, please contact Sarah Kimber (Arena Swim Club President) on email@example.com
Coaching Development Opportunity
Whitfords Masters Swimming Club is seeking young qualified coaches who are intrested in gaining experience, and wokring with a variety of diffferent adult swimming abilities.
The club is willing to support any coach to undertake further professional development through funding they have available.
Applicants should hold a minimum of a SAT CS Licence.