Vacant Coaching Positions
1) State Development Coach - Alpha & Omega Swimming
This coaching role is an exciting opportunity within a new swimming program based in the Perth CBD. All athletes are enthusiastic, love the sport, and need a coach to continue their development while providing an energetic and positive training environment.
Contact Courtney Spanbroek on email@example.com or on 0403 953 317 with any queries or to apply for the role.
2) Junior Coach Arena Swim Club Inc.
Located at HBF Arena Joondalup, the Arena Swim Club has an exciting opportunity for two Casual Junior Coaches. The role will involve working 6-8 hours per week spread between morning, afternoons on both weekday and weekends and nominated club swim meets as required.
Any applicant must hold the following education or skill sets:
- Be a coach of beginner swimmers (including mini and junior squads), holding a current Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) “Junior Squad and Assistant Coach” qualification or equivalent.
- Hold current ASCTA Bronze Licence for Coaching.
- Membership in Australian Swimming Coaches’ Association. Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Work jointly with Arena Swim Club Inc. Executive Committee Coordinate, to learn to plan and administer programs for the development of young swimmers.
- Attend Club Swim Meets and club nights when required. Work jointly with Arena Swim Club Inc. Executive Committee on delivering an Effective link from Junior Club Non-competitive Swim programs to Club Competitive Swim programs.
- Have a passion for swimming and be able to inspire and challenge swimmers on a daily basis.
For further information please contact Sarah Kimber, President at Arena Swim Club Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm, Thursday 5th February, 2015.