WADA 2017 Prohibited List
9 November 2016
Swimming Australia 2016 Prohibited List released
16th October 2015
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has released the 2016 Prohibited List which will come into effect on 1 January 2016. It is important to familiarise yourself with the list to ensure you are ready for the change. READ MORE
Swimming WA Anti-Doping Compliance
Swimming WA has set as part of the 2015-2018 Strategic Plan the standard of 100% elite athlete awareness and compliance with the anti-doping policies that pertain to swimming.
It is essentially that as a Swimming WA athlete you are aware of the following Swimming Australia (SAL) Policies.
Important Anti-Doping Resources for Performance Pathway athletes
- WADA Prohibited List - iPhone App
- This is a free App available from the App Store
- 2015 List available now
- Check Your Substances - Online Tool
- Allows sport, gender and role specific searches.
- Useful for coaches and Officials not just athletes