Please find below a list of helpful resources and websites for coaches.
- Anti Doping Fundamentals Course
- Anti Doping Annual Update
- Competition manipulation and sports betting
- Introduction to sports betting
- What Can You Do? - This resource has been developed for the purpose of creating sporting environments that support swimmers’ health and performance outcomes, while mitigating short- and long-term health risks associated with Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S). The content included across this resource aims to provide clear expectations and practical guidance in helping swimmers meet their energy needs in their daily training environment.
- Female Performance and Health Initiative - The initiative will benefit Australian athletes, coaches, parents, sporting organisations and support staff in the sport sector and will raise awareness and understanding to key female athlete performance and health consideration.
- Ignite Athlete Female Health and Wellbeing program, presented by City Fertility
- Managing Stakeholders
- Multi Class & Para
- IPC Introduction to Para Sport
- Para Sport Coaching Courses
Accessibility Champion Course: Designed specifically for those new to the disability space. The course helps start the journey, by providing some simple steps to becoming a more accessible destination.
- Australian Sport and Coaching Resources
Classification Fundamentals Online Course
Special Olympics Australia Coach Resources
Paralympics Australia Resources
Disability Sports Australia
Swimming WA Multi Class and Para Athlete Pathways Webinar December 2022