Swimming WA's core business is teaching people to swim well. This is perhaps the most fundamental life skill of all. In order to achieve our objectives, the Association requires the support of motivated and committed commercial partners to provide these opportunities in the biggest State in the Nation. Swimming WA calls upon all Western Australian businesses, regardless of the industry in which you work, to help people learn and develop the fundamentals of swimming.
Swimming WA is fortunate to have the support of several iconic West Australian companies proud to be associated with the sport of swimming. In return, Swimming WA provides recognition through promotional opportunities and benefits, including the chance to meet and connect with our rapidly growing 12,323 plus Membership and audience.
There are three categories of commercial partners at Swimming WA;
- Official Supplier
- Event Partner
Each commercial partner category has varying levels of financial commitment. Should your organisation wish to financially support swimming in WA, there is a package for you!
By sponsoring Swimming WA, your organisation's brand will gain unique exposure to a highly engaged community and the opportunity to create a distinctive partner experience for existing and potential customers.
Existing Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Naming Rights to the Open Water Swimming Series
- Naming Rights to the Asia-Pac Super Splash
- Naming Rights to the Short Course Swimming Season
- Naming Rights to the Junior Dolphins Programme
- Philanthropic opportunities through the Swimming WA Foundation
- Event Presenting Partner Rights
- Membership Partner Opportunities
- Swimming WA Affiliate Club (85) Opportunities – banking, telecommunications, website
If you are interested in creating a sponsorship package for your brand, contact Swimming WA on: