Swimming WA Annual Member
Swimming WA Annual Members may be Junior Swimmers (9 years to 12 years), Age Swimmers (13 years to 18 years)* and Open/Senior Swimmers who actively seek to swim all year round.
These Members are eligable to compete in any sanctioned swim Meet, JX, Inter-Club Meets, Open Water State Championships and OWS Series rounds or any other swim Meet where times are used as an official qualifying time.
Annual swimmers may only compete in swimming events against other registered Swimming WA members or FINA accredited and registered swimming members.
- Annual Members are eligible to compete in Swimming WA OPEN WATER SERIES Events;
- Discounts and exclusive offers at SWA’s online store;
- SWA Membership Card and Sticker
- Invitations to Swimming WA Member only exclusive events;
- Swimming WA Corporate Partner discounts.
Membership Fee: $110
** All prices are GST inclusive and does not include online registration commission costs **
*Please Note: If a Member is under 18 years of age, it is compulsory for a parent/guardian to sign up when completing the online entries process as a ‘Non-Swimmer Member’. This does not make you a member of your Club.
** All prices are GST exclusive and does not include online registration commission costs **
*Age of member is based on age as of October 1st, 2015.