Swimming WA Seasonal Member
Swimming WA Seasonal Members may be Junior Swimmers (9 years to 12 years), Age Swimmers (13 years to 18 years)* and Open/Senior Swimmers who swim at Clubs where the facility is only open between the months of October – April.
They can compete in Club races, any sanctioned swim Meet, JX, Inter-Club Meets, Open Water State Championships and OWS Series rounds or any other swim Meet where times are used as an official qualifying time.
Seasonal Members may only compete in swimming events against other registered Swimming WA members or FINA accredited and registered swimming members.
- Seasonal Members are eligible to compete in Swimming WA OPEN WATER SWIMMING SERIES Events;
- Discounts and exclusive offers at SWA’s online store
- SWA Membership Card & Sticker
- Invitations to SWA Member only exclusive events;
- SWA Corporate Partner discounts.
Membership Fee: $88*
** All prices are GST inclusive and does not include online registration commission costs **
*Please Note: If a Member is under 18 years of age, it is compulsory for a parent/guardian to sign up when completing the online entries process as a ‘Non-Swimmer Member’. This does not make you a member of your Club.
*Age of member is based on age as of October 1st, 2015.