Swimming WA Finance and Governance Committee
Principle: The current and ongoing reassessment by the Board, as the custodians of a premier sporting organisation, to measure its relevance and performance in a changing environment requires the Board to grasp and appreciate it has an obligation to heed the signs of change. This requires that the sport of competitive swimming remains relevant and appropriately prepared and positioned for any future direction. It is recognition that external stakeholders have adopted new philosophies on governance, risk and operations for an organisation.
- Mr. Jordan Siemon (Chair)
- Mrs. Dothony Harris (Swimming WA Board)
- Mr. Nick Short (Independent)
- Mr. Geoff Reid (Swimming WA COO) - Ex Officio
- Mr. Craig Seddon (Independent)
- Mr. Barry Cook (Swimming WA Board)
The Swimming WA Finance and Governance Committee is seeking new members.
Click here to download the nomination form.