Access SWA Policies, Plans and Reports using the drop down menus below.
Policies, Plans and Reports
- Strategic Plan 2019-2024
- 6 Year Plan to align with the 2 Olympic cycles
- Approach is to provide capacity and support to Regional swimming so that local decisions about local conditions can be made by locals.
- Complete overhaul of the competition structure
- New Recreational swim competition - Westpac Summer League, to be expanded Statewide which gives a clear direction that Swimming WA Clubs provide for swimmers of all abilities including recreational swimmers.
- Focus on increasing the involvement of WA Coaches in the strategic development of the sport
- Working with the State Government, Swimming WA plans to increase its commitment in the learn to swim sector and assist in the ‘Asian Engagement Strategy’.
- Annual Reports
- AGM Minutes
- Download the 2019 SGM minutes
- Download the 2018 DRAFT AGM minutes
- Download the 2017 AGM minutes
- Presidents' Forums
Swimming WA Board Charter
Constitution of the WA Swimming Association (Inc)
Swimming WA By-Laws and Board Policies (October 2018)
IPC Swimming Classification Rules and Regulations (August 2015)
Swimming WA Tech Suit Policy (March 2019)
Healthy Club Policy
General Accreditation Procedure at Swimming WA Meets
Swimming WA Strategic Plan & Pillars
Darren Beazley, CEO of Swimming WA unveiled the new Swimming WA Strategic Plan 2019 - 2024 during the Conference, whilst he reviewed and presented the progress of Swimming WA current Strategic Plan which expired today.
One of the keys components of the new Plan is the complete overhaul of the competition structure including a new State League for the pool. Other themes of the new Strategic Plan include:
To download a copy of the SWA Strategic Plan, click below:
Swimming Australia General Manager of Participation and Development Paul Malcolm, who was one of the key note speakers at the Conference, was glowing in his praise of the new Plan. “For the past 4 years Swimming WA has led the nation in innovation and to achieve an average of 25% membership growth year on year during that time is testimony to the success of their ability to execute of the Plan.
The Swimming WA Strategic Plan 2019 - 2024 is the next step and a major step up. WA is the challenger State in swimming and Swimming Australia is thrilled to support Swimming WA in this exciting time. More people swimming in more places more often - sounds simple, but there is a lot of work to be done. I have every faith that Swimming WA can continue to set the standard and achieve their goal of 20,000 Members by 2024”.
2017/18 Swimming WA Annual Report
Historical Annual Reports: